TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- .Shipping Charges:
Regular Jerusalem Address: 35 shekels
(This includes seminaries and yeshiva dorms and apartments)
Hospitals: 50 shekels
Old City (Jewish Quarter Only): 65 shekels
Hotels: 35 shekels
For offices and stores in the town centre, please call us.
Rates for delivery outside Jerusalem depend on location and availability. Please call us to check availability.
For Purim Items we offer delivery to Beit Shemesh, Beitar, Efrat and Telzstone. The cost is 60 shekels and the items can be ordered online.
- We do not deliver to certain areas in Jerusalem which are outside the Jewish Community.
For an address in East Jerusalem please call to check availability.
- Since we are closed on Saturday and Holidays, orders made for these dates will be delivered the day before. We will inform you by email.
- If an incorrect delivery address is provided, we will do our best to locate the actual recipient, within reason. A refund will not be given if the balloons are not finally delivered, because of incorrect information. If you would like us to deliver the balloons to another address, there will be a minimum extra charge of 40 shekels depending on the situation and location - to be assessed by Jerusalem Balloons.
- Delivery to yeshiva diras: If the recipient does not answer his phone, the delivery may be left by the driver at/outside the address provided. JB does not take liability for a misplaced package and will not offer a refund if this was the case.
- Delivery to institutions: The delivery may be left with the secretary or security guard if access to the recipient is not allowed/available. This includes schools, seminaries, universities, yeshivos, orphanages etc.
- Items purchased from Jerusalem Balloons may not be sold to third parties, with the exception of a Party or Event Planner who has been hired by the host to design the entire event and through prior consent by Jerusalem Balloons.
- The latex balloons used at JB are 100% biodegradable.
- The latex balloons used at JB are made from latex, the sap of rubber trees. Latex harvesting does not harm the tree.
- Float time of latex balloons cannot be guaranteed as they are a natural product.
- Factors such as light, temperature and altitude affect float times of balloons. We recommend that inflated balloons are not taken out of the city, since the pressure difference will affect their appearance.
- Oxidation, the clouding over of the surface of latex balloons, is a normal process. Here at JB we apply a protective layer to delay oxidation. However, this protection is limited and depends on weather conditions.
- In the event that a balloon may burst or deflate, JB cannot replace or refund, providing the item arrived intact to the delivery address, as confirmed by the delivery driver.
- Foil balloons may not be released outdoors. They conduct electricity and can interfere with overhead lines and aircraft.
- Latex is a natural product to which some individuals are allergic.
- Balloon gas is non-toxic but is dangerous to inhale.
- Inflated balloons are not toys and should not be given to children under 5 when unsupervised.
- Dispose of balloons carefully. Broken balloons and long strings are a choking hazard for children and babies.
- Jerusalem Balloons and its entire staff are legally exempt from any harm caused through the misuse of balloons as toys, or harm from a bursting balloon. All balloons purchased from us are done so with the understanding of this exemption of responsibility.
- Prices are in Israeli Shekalim, do not include delivery charges and are subject to change. Prices and charges include vat (ma"m) (17%).
- Approximate balloon floating times:
11'' Latex - 5-8 days+
16'' Latex - 1-2 weeks+
Foil balloons - 1-2 weeks+
Latex Double Bubble - 1-2 days+
Latex Gumball (contains 20 little balloons) - 24hrs+
Deco Double Bubble - 2-3 weeks+
Deco Gumball - 2-3 weeks+
- Every balloon arrangement is hand-crafted and may vary slightly from the picture.
- Terms for balloons for events will be explained when booking.
- This site and all its content are copyright and property of Jerusalem Balloons.